Our Tracking module provides complete Fixed Asset & Inventory Tracking solution that enables users to conduct comprehensive, cost-effective physical audits. Barcode labels, attached to fixed assets and inventory items, and handheld scanning devices are required to conduct the physical audit.
Branding (Tagging RFID of Barcode Labels)
We brand your asset with Unique Asset Id (UAID) by means of barcode or RFID tags. These tags can be in compliance with requirements of various authorities like STPI or SEZ. We brand the workstations and cubicles, conference rooms etc. and locations as well,so that locating and grouping of assets based on location is possible.
- User defined asset ID nomenclature
- UAID generation
- Asset Tagging
- Location tagging
- Employee ID capture
Assets are allocated to location as well as a user so that assets can be tracked at user level and location level.
- Assign asset to location
- Assign asset to user
Assets can be transferred to different employees or locations. Location supersedes the employee or vice versa based on your configuration. Assets can be transferred between office locations in the same city or another.
- Asset transfer between employees
- Asset transfer between locations
- Transfer between locations in different cities
- Perform a complete physical audit of thousands of items across multiple locations.
- Qualify fixed assets quickly and easily for insurance and tax purpose.
- Flag items as located, transferred, disposed off and misplaced or missing.
- Confidently satisfy auditor requirements by providing instant access to an audit trail.
- Eliminate costly and time-consuming manual description checks.
- Decrease the probability of human error normally inherent in the manual audit process.
- Comply with corporate governance regulations such as Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and GAAP.