REMOTE SUPPORT SERVICES
- Troubleshoot and Resolve Issues Fast
- Remote Diagnostics
- Team Collaboration and Session Transfer
- Drawing, Highlighting and Pointing
- File Transfer
- Reboot / Reconnect
- Fast Time-to-Session Speed
- Record sessions for training and accountability purposes.
- Collect customer feedback using built-in surveys.
- Track team and individual metrics and set up automatic reports.
- Two-Way Screen SharingBoth reps and customers can share their screens.
- Remote Control With the customer’s permission, a rep can remotely take control of the customer’s desktop or device to provide service.
- File Transfer Useful for applying patches, sending URLs and receiving log files.
- Remote DiagnosticsReps can access your customer’s system information using a customizable tool to gather information specific to your support needs.
- Annotation ToolsBoth reps and customer on the call can draw, highlight and point to items right on the screen.
- Reboot / Reconnect Reps can restart the customer’s computer and automatically reconnect to the support session in progress.
- Log-In as Administrator IT help desk administrators can remotely log in to customer computers to perform system administrative tasks without interrupting the session in progress. (Includes Send-Ctrl-Alt-Del.)
Benefit from RCS
- Customers choose RCS for its dependability and speedy return on investment.
- Increased first-call resolution rates of up to 70 percent
- Lower total call volumes due to fewer repeat calls
- Thousands of dollars saved in travel costs