Storage is a crucial part of IT infrastructure and companies need to build a storage environment that is both reliable and cost effective.
The challenge is not only selecting a storage technology to deploy from a bewildering number of products, but also what to deploy that will integrate well in the existing infrastructure and maximize asset utilization, getting the best return from both new and existing investments.
By examining business requirements, analyzing existing infrastructure and interviewing and considering the needs of all stakeholders, including end users, RCS helps select solutions which deliver immediate bottom-line returns and substantial future savings with often minimal investment.
We cover the following on SAN, NAS & DAS
- Server monitoring (monitor standard server KPI, extended monitoring)
- OS level/application level patch management & routine administration
- Server backup management (windows based or 3rd party backup software)
- Server consolidation, upgrades and migration services
- Regular system audits and capacity management